Friday, 7 June 2013

A Break in Your Regularly Scheduled Programming

   Well the unfortunate part of being a student is that every 6 months you have to pretend the rest of the world doesn't exist so you can buckle down and pass some exams. For me this means no more Warhammer until my exams are over on the 19th as it just takes up so much time. This means the blog and myself will be pretty quiet in the meantime as I get my Rain-man on for something other than figuring out how many poison shots it takes to kill your toys.

This is the look of a man who just got an A on his financial accounting exam and then killed your Ironblaster with Chameleon Skinks.
My exams go to the 19th and after that I'll head to Horned Rat for a bat at glory. I'd wanted to take an Orc and Goblin army, but unfortunately, to take the army I wanted requires buying and painting up another pump wagon, orc warboss and about a dozen savages orcs and I just don't have the time or money for that at the moment. Thus at this stage I'll be bringing my noble lizards, though if anyone going has a spare army that's fun to play (not Dwarves or a gunline) that they'd be willing to loan me let me know as I am keen to play something different.

After exams I'll be balls deep into the hobby again with a new project a few of us are working on that'll be revealed in the next few weeks. As well, the prep for Panzerschrek is coming along well and I've got some solid trophies lined up. It's looking like a good time so if you're keen to reserve a spot flick me an e-mail or leave a comment.

Kiwi
Hammer


Cheers for reading, and dead serious about being keen to borrow something different for Horned Rat.

1 comment:

  1. I have a perfectly good woodie army you could borrow for the event. Treeman Ancient, lvl4 lifeweaver, HODA BSB, 67 glade guard,3x8 dryads 5 wildriders, treeman and a pair of eagles catch your fancy?

    It will be an odd army to use cos you actually have to get into combat with it and all chaff cant flee...oh and the wizard doesnt have loremaster, or a 4+ ward, or a scroll. :P

    ReplyDelete